Skip to main content

Where can you set up?

We can set up on all private properties (front lawns, driveways and sometimes back yards).

We require good accessibility and  a flat space of at least 4 x 4m  with no stairs to navigate.

To set up on council or Parks Victoria land, permits may be required. All event permits and associated costs are your responsibility. We can provide you with all our permits allowing us to cook outside, including our public liability insurance, CFA permits & Food Safety certificates.